House of Sin

Saturday, May 06, 2006

BRICKS!

It's another late night in the House of Sin. Alcohol, sex and honesty have all been topics of conversation between myself and my roommates. Plus, there's been some changes in the HoS Cast of Characters.

- TG has been bounced. After multiple attempts to meet for a drink, ignored phone calls, and broken promises, she was kicked to the curb, via the worst technological advance of the 21st century: The Text Message. That's right, TG was sent a text message saying "Okay, I tried, that's it. I give up."

I have low expectations, but no amount of pussy will allow This Bastard to be treated like crap. Oh look, someone's been sent to the Bricks. NEXT.

- R is on my shitlist. I try desperately not to be judgemental and to accept people for who they are, but I'm getting really fucking annoyed by his inability to be have an open mind on ANY topic at all.

- I have drank and drunk and drank the last two days. And tomorrow night, I will most likely be doing the same. As a general rule, I don't use alcohol as a crutch or an excuse, but the last couple days have been shit. Therefore, I'm making an exception.

The Bastard has been a drunk fucker, and grabbed several wayward female asses. It has been humorous, and glorious.

- My last post dealt with the ongoing drama that is the relationship between myself and My Ex. We spoke late Thursday night and came to the conclusion that space and distance were a good thing. As a result, we have started to utilize those concepts, because if we don't...

I'm going to fuck the shit out of that girl, no matter who's she dating.

And that would be bad.

Very, Very Bad.

The House of Sin carries on.

And I'm still a Bastard.

- Moi.

Posted by The Bastard :: 3:06 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------