House of Sin

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Stupidity is a virus, I guess.

I'm not the only one with my head up my ass in this city.

--

TheBadMan (not to be confused with BadMan - right state, wrong city) looked like death. His face was pale, he hadn't shaved in days, and the bags under his eyes were a mix of black and red. I don't know how it's possible, but there he was.

"You look like shit," I drawled, cigar twirling between my fingers.

"I feel like shit," His voice grated.

"So go home," I offered free advice.

"Being alone feels shitty, Bastard." He countered.

I puffed for a moment.

"You're waiting for her, aren't you?" I accused.

He didn't flinch. "Yeah."

"You're an idiot."

-

I suppose that I should be grateful that the relationship with TheEx never included abuse, police reports, ex-boyfriends driving their trucks over my lawn at 4 am in the morning, or massive amounts of cocaine.

TheBadMan isn't so lucky. Although Every Single Person He Knows has told him to get away from CrazyGirl, he sticks around for the abuse. He dated her, they broke up. He dated her, they broke up, again. He dated her, she called the cops. Now, they just fuck and argue. Real healthy, that relationship.

He's confessed to me that the sex is fanfuckingtastic. TheBadMan's a good guy, but the 1-2 hours of great fucking isn't worth the 22-23 hours of aggravation. Why is it so hard for people to realize that great sex can be found, if you just look for it? Idiots.

Anyways.

I found myself one step away from making a confession that would've caused three different shitstorms. CrazyGirl hasn't just been fucking TheBadMan.

She's been fucking my roommate, R. I know this, because R has come home her with several times over the last month. My other roommate, GH, hates CrazyGirl. Why? 'Cause she's fucking crazy. She's nutso, a screwball, a loopdeloop of feministic insanity.

She's poison, pure and simple. And I'm in the uncomfortable situation of knowing where CrazyGirl was last weekend (the House of Sin), and having TheBadMan vent to me about the fact that he didn't know where she was.

I try not to judge, and I'm desperately trying not get involved. I want TheBadMan to know, so maybe he finally realizes how bad CrazyGirl is for him; The cost is too high, though. From the beginning, the deal I had with my roommates was "what happens in the HoS, stays here". Yeah, it's the Vegas rule, but it works.

And it needs to stay that way.

So TheBadMan will continue to live a life of mental anguish. R will fuck the hell out of CrazyGirl once a week, and I will watch it all, keeping my mouth shut. I could say something but I fucking hate drama. And this would be Huge Fucking Drama.

TheBadMan's my friend and I won't help him. Now who's the idiot?

Bastard: 1. Conscience: Dying.

-- The Bastard

Posted by The Bastard :: 1:59 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------