House of Sin

Monday, August 28, 2006

Life finds a way.

- I've started writing again. Not just the non-fiction but the erotic fiction too. It's been almost a year since I found myself unable to put pen to paper. It's a combination of life pulling me down to the point where I was too unhappy and unmotivated to find the energy to create a story out of letters and words.

I'm only writing very short snippets here and there and my writing needs some technical assistance. Regardless, I love the process of artistic creation. I spent most of my life being a musician, so while I have to switch gears for writing, my inner drive to conceive and produce something from my own mind is electrifying.

I had also let my own insecurities and fears about how I was coming off on the old blog take residence inside The Bastard's skull and run amok. Man, I'm so glad 2005 is behind me.

Fuck, I'm just happy to be writing again.

Following up on that piece of news, I'll be writing fiction here and there for the blog. Whenever the mood strikes me. Which'll probably be often.

- I made a lunch date with ExoticGirl for the end of the week. I will be helping her with her relationship issues. Oh, and SullenGirl is in the throes of relationship woe herself. I visited her for a couple hours today and helped her through some insecurities.

Whenever relationships end, we always look for the worst in ourself to blame. I had to make sure she didn't beat herself up too much. I'm fairly certain her former significant other just wants out and is using whatever excuse he can to make it easy for both of them.

As a fellow man, I know what's he's going through, but I wish relationships were easier, y'know?

So, SullenGirl and ExoticGirl both have me on their radar as Dr. Bastard, Ph.D in Psychology. Plus, I actually have to stick my nose in another relationship this week. More on that later.

Again, the irony of me helping others isn't lost on anyone involved. But what am I supposed to do, wallow in bitterness and angst? Fuck that. Moving on, is The Bastard.

- I am drinking a tall Captain and Coke.

No, really. That's it.

I love my life.

-- The Bastard.

Posted by The Bastard :: 9:36 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------