House of Sin

Monday, June 05, 2006

Freedom's Release


Her lips wrapped around my shaft, hesitant but secure. Her blue eyes sang of lustful ideas unforetold. A lack of confidence? Or fear of rejection? Who knows... and as her mouth sank down onto me, I didn'treallycare.

Taut lips and a devilish tongue sent a chill up my spine, pushing my back off the chair. A good blowjob is so hard to find, I mused pantingly, but when it rolls around, one has no choice but to enjoy it, right?

Feminine orbs watched my reaction as fingers stroked; A small moan escaped my lips while my hips surged upwards.

I lay there for minutes, enjoying the sensation. Every once in a while, The Bastard likes not being in control. The Bastard likes not thinking about what He has to do next. And The Bastard likes forgetting about all the anxieties in his life.

Because The Bastard has too much pressure and not enough sex.

Her mouth moved faster, cutting off my soliloquy of stress. I watched in awe as her head plummeted and rose at her leisure. She looked up again, and I let out a half-cackle; she loves doing this to me. It's so nice to see someone enjoying their work.

I felt her mouth tighten and fingers grope the boys, as my tension began to boil. Deep inside, I clamped down, eager to enjoy for just a bit longer. Gasping at the opportunity, I reached into the overfilling recesses of The Bastard's mind, and poured out the anxiety and the worries, converting them into lust; a transference of agony.

Her tongue slithered around my shaft with an ease that can't be put into words. The worry I saw in her eyes was gone now. All she wanted to was to give.

And to receive.

That thought pushed my body forward. I needed the release. Now. Nownownow.

I moaned. "So close.. so close.."

Her fingers and lips increased the tempo. In a marble-covered room, I heard my moans bounce off the walls. The sucking noises coming from her mouth pushed me right up to the edge.

As I watched her head bob down, I caught a view of her curvaceous breasts. They bounced and jumped, naked before me. My mind spun into overdrive, as my hips pushed upwards and I exploded.

And then I saw stars. Each one flashed in front of me and -more importantly- away from me. They flew into the air, taking bits and pieces of my misery with them. Her lips didn't suck the life out of me, they sucked the pain and the sorrow and the bitterness and the anger.

And for a brief, fleeting moment...

I was free.

Floating as my hips jerked, peaceful while my knees cracked, and happily riding ecstasy to it's conclusion, I sank back into bed a lighter man; a man devoid of memories and duties and unhappy conversations forthcoming. A few of the stresses returned, but as I lie here late at night, I thank the lovely young lady who provided me with a brief respite, and a well-needed dose of, well, peace.

Thanks, princess.

-- The Bastard.

Posted by The Bastard :: 1:56 AM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------