House of Sin

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Drops of lust

Something has gone amiss with GH's current girlfriend. She works fifty or sixty hours a week, but usually finds the time to come over late at night. Not so much coming, lately.

(And I mean that both ways.)

For several weeks, my inner voyeur was delighted by GH's relationship. Every night, they'd watch tv, then go to bed. A little while later, I'd be treated to the sound of her moans; GH was "dropping the hammer", as the kids say. More than once I'd be out in the living room with R, when a series of moans would start in the background. I'd look at R, R'd look at me. The mute button would get hit, and we'd lean back and laugh.

Well, I leaned back and laughed.

Moments later, GH would come out looking for a cigarette. Never having smoked, I don't do the post-coitus smoke. I do confess, however, to wanting a cigar, every now and then.

When I was in my room and I heard the two of them fucking with wild abandon, I often pondered whether it would be appropriate to, ah, enjoy the moment. Given that I know GH, and that his girlfriend is thin as a rail (The Bastard likes his women with some curves), it never felt right.

It didn't stop my heart from racing a little faster or my blood from pounding through my veins a bit more than normal. A grin would sweep across my face, as numerous sins were committed less than ten feet away. The surge of lust was powerful, but not enough to overwhelm me. And I enjoyed every minute of her piercing moans, cutting through the house.

For one brief moment, I felt as if I was standing up straight with my arms held upwards to the sky, as drops of lust rained down upon me. Caught in that moment, I was bathed in sin, embracing her imminent orgasm, almost as if it was my own.

-- The Bastard.

Posted by The Bastard :: 12:26 AM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------